Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tonight some other girls and I went bowling.  I was excited because unlike everything else in this city, the bowling alley is really close to my house.  We had a really good time even though we all did pretty terribly.  The winning score was a 78.  As much as I have enjoyed all the new things I've gotten to do here, it felt good to do something familiar and american.  
I'm excited to go to Barcelona this weekend.  There are so many interesting things to see there I'm sure it will be a busy weekend.  Since I am leaving thursday night that means I only have six days of class left here! Time has gone so fast, I can't believe it's been nearly five weeks already.  I have really enjoyed my time here in Spain and I definitely have mixed feelings about it coming to an end.  I am looking forward to being able to take a long shower and see my kitties but after all the things to do here, I think Brighton will get really boring within a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment