Tuesday, June 23, 2009

While in Spain...

While I'm in Spain, I hope to get as much out of this experience as possible, which includes using the spanish language, interacting with the people who live here, trying all of the foods, experiencing the night life, and learning about some of the history. Coming to Spain and doing the whole tourist thing may be fun and all, but I would much rather do what the locals here would do just so I can get a feel of what a different culture is like; I feel that this trip would be so much more worth while if I can connect with the world of Spain. Today, I saw people playing instruments on the street for money, and it was some of the coolest things I've seen because it gives you much more of an idea of the way that some people here actually live, and I find that kind of thing so very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment