Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What I Hope to Gain from Spain!

I would love to improve my language skills and actually begin to sound like a native speaker. It would be nice to learn how true hispanohablantes speak in real daily life situations instead of just learning Spanish via a text book. Also, I want to absorb the culture of Spain, eat their foods and talk to the people, to learn how life here differs from back home. I've never been to a country that doesn't speak English, so I expect to make a fool out of myself, but I'd still like to take advantage of this situation even I feel uncomfortable. Probably my favorite aspect so far has been the amazing architecture. Learning about the people who built these buildings and what inspired them is on the top of my list. And, of course, I'd love to create close relationships with my host family and meet new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment