Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is this heaven? posiblemente...

I cannot believe I am finally here! AHHHH WE'RE IN SPAAAAAIN :)
Here we are - our first week in Madrid - and I am already having the time of my life! I have been looking forward to my trip to Spain with many high hopes. I'm more than excited to soak up as much of the culture and language as I can throughout the next 6 weeks. Some of the things that I will keep in mind this summer are:
1)Try as many different foods as possible - Spain is famous for it's cuisine and I need to find out what the hype is all about! Good thing I am not a picky-eater..

2) Have a completely open-mind, at all times (good for soaking).
3) Form a good relationship with my host family. If I had to pick one thing, this is what I am most concerned about for sure. Will they speak ANY english??
Despite my minor worries, I know this experience will be unbelievable. Madrid is a beatuiful, outstanding city, and Salamanca will be here before we know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment